Tuesday, February 3

The Awkward First Post

Starting a blog has been something I've wanted to pursue for a long time now, but have never had the courage to do so. So I set myself the New Years resolution of finally putting myself out there (yes I'm aware I'm a little late as it is already February...but hey! Better late than never). 
Ultimately, I feel like blogging is the perfect escape (definitely not procrastination) from continuous University deadlines and the stresses of everyday life. A way in which I can share things I'm truly passionate about, with others. 

I'm completely new to all this, so if by some crazy chance people are actually reading this, then I hope you enjoy following me on my journey towards *hopefully* becoming a successful lifestyle blogger. 

Until next time, 

Ella

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the exact same boat as you... I've only just started blogging and i was so nervous at first. I enjoy your writing so I hope you keep it up!
    Sweetiekyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete